While we’re working on a bigger update, we decided to release some improvements and fixes:
- Various improvements to translations of MetaShare’s interface in German.
- Document template library in settings can now be set to subfolder of a library and only documents from that folder and it’s subfolders will be used as templates.
- Previously, after a term was renamed in Term Store, filtering on that term would temporarily not work properly until this change was synchronized to the site by SharePoint. From now on, documents tagged with that term will be retrieved correctly, even before the changes are propagated to the site. This improvement is especially helpful when SharePoint fails to synchronize some terms and these are stuck with incorrect name for a longer time.
- We have decided to include a link to MetaShare’s Health Status page directly from the error message that is shown when unexpected error occurs.