MetaShare increases the operational efficiency in Microsoft Office 365
Today, common challenges that you often face, in most organizations:
- Employees spend too much time searching or recreating documents that already exist.
- In folder structures, duplicates of documents tend to exist, increasing the risk of mistakes.
- Documents in a folder structure are often difficult to find.
A folder structure on a file server or a standard Office 365 environment, using Teams or SharePoint, has a hard time solving these challenges.
MetaShare in Office 365 helps you resolve this by:
- Replacing folder structures in your Office 365 with metadata structures. If needed you can however combine metadata structures with document folders.
- Automating and creating a homogeneous metadata structure with clear logic in your Office 365 tenant.
- Assisting users to auto-tag documents.
The outcomes with MetaShare
- You will save time and money when implementing and managing document management in Office 365.
- It will help you when you company grows by managing crucial information.
- You will reduce the cost of implementation compared to Office 365 / standard SharePoint.
- You will reduce risks for your organization by gaining control over document structures and end-user permissions/access.
As a management consulting company MetaShare has simplified our process of making documents and information more searchable and accessible throughout our organization.Jan Wengholt, Stratecute Group
MetaShare has enabled us to leverage the power of SharePoint for document management and collaboration and tagging which has eased document finding and search.Lumumba Juma, International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (International IDEA)
MetaShare is perfect for any organization that wants to get the most out of their Office 365 investment.