MetaShare in short
Today, common challenges that you often face, in most organizations:
- Employees spend too much time searching or recreating documents that already exist.
- In folder structures, duplicates of documents tend to exist, increasing the risk of mistakes.
- Documents in a folder structure are often difficult to find.
A folder structure on a file server or a standard Office 365 environment, using Teams or SharePoint, has a hard time solving these challenges.
MetaShare in Office 365 helps you resolve this by:
- Replacing folder structures in your Office 365 with metadata structures. If needed you can however combine metadata structures with document folders.
- Automating and creating a homogeneous metadata structure with clear logic in your Office 365 tenant.
- Assisting users to auto-tag documents.
The results with MetaShare:
- You will save time and money when you implement and manage document management in Office 365.
- It will help you as your business grows by having more control over your documents.
- You will reduce implementation costs compared to standard SharePoint.
- You will reduce the risks for your organization by gaining control over document structures.
This is how it works
As a management consulting company MetaShare has simplified our process of making documents and information more searchable and accessible throughout our organization.Jan Wengholt, Stratecute Group