Even though SharePoint is a very flexible and powerful system, it is also infamously known for requiring vast knowledge about its inner mechanisms to work as expected.
To make your document management system in SharePoint work as good as possible, you must avoid the worst pitfalls. SharePoint problems you struggle with are maybe already solved.
Our white paper How to make SharePoint trouble free gives you answers on following topics.
SharePoint best practices
- Sub sites or site collections?
- SharePoint site columns or list columns?
- Teams, Groups or SharePoint Sites?
- Content types or metadata?
Useful SharePoint tips and tricks
- How to handle centrally managed document templates
- Simplify finding a SharePoint site that isn’t bookmarked
- Make sure sites are created correctly
- Strengthen consistent user experience
Download our white paper “How to make SharePoint trouble free” by entering your information in this form.