Document templates just became smart
Many companies have challenges with employees not using the latest document templates. Instead, old templates are used that do not follow the company’s graphic profile and that probably lack the latest editorial wording.
We create smart functional Microsoft Office templates and make sure they are handled in SharePoint’s document management in a smart way:
- All document templates have a uniform look and feel.
- The document templates are stored in a template library in SharePoint, one place to update and maintain all templates.
- We add metadata fields from SharePoint to the document templates so that the documents dynamically present information about the document in:
- The header or footer, for example: document type, confidentiality, document owner, document date, etc.
- Inside the actual document, for example: company, end date, etc.
- From MetaShare / SharePoint, users can easily create new documents based on these templates.
- The same templates can also be accessed directly from Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Get MetaShare and learn how: Get you free MetaShare license