Be compliant with regulations
MetaShare® helps you create a consistent, clear structure, increased accessibility and information security, keep up to date with crucial and legal documents, policies etc.
MetaShare has all the features that facilitate the work of storing, posting, searching, filtering, reading, updating and deleting documents. MetaShare will make it easier to follow regulations such as GDPR, QHSE (Quality, health, safety, environment) or any ISO standard as well as increase information security.
MetaShare will enhance the information security and GDPR by following the three cornerstones regarding information or a document:
- Confidentiality – Information in documents with confidentiality, or equivalent laws, are not made available or disclosed to unauthorized persons.
- Accuracy – Unauthorized persons cannot alter the information accidentally. The information will become reliable, correct and complete.
- Availability – Information is available on a reasonable and expected basis and within reasonable time.
Some of the benefits MetaShare provides
- Easier to search and filter documents from different perspectives using metadata tags.
- Reduces the risk of duplicates, this by applying documents versioning.
- Adds traceability of all changes in a document.
- Adds document management functionality such as version management, user management, metadata tagging, workflow.
- Possibility of information classification of documents.
- Easier to delete and archive documents.
- Creates consistent, clear homogeneous structures.
- Easier to ensure confidentiality by user management, but also other features in Microsoft Office 365, such as Windows Information Protection.
- Manage permissions for access, by creating separate workspaces with individual access, keeping unauthorized eyes off any confidential information.
- Easier availability for various stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Easier to get transparency about what’s happening in the business.