According to the World Commerce & Contracting Association, the average loss through value leakage due to poor contract management is 9% of annual sales. Their research also says that 81% of companies have plans to implement a contract management system.
See how MetaShare can help you with this!
Different departments have different requirements when it comes to handling contracts. But they all have in common that they want an easy-to-use solution for contract management. Our survey shows that these are the most important wishes:
- To always have access to the latest agreement templates
- To streamline the process of writing agreement (coediting, reviewal, approval and signing)
- To be able to ensure the accuracy, confidentiality, and availability of agreements
- To be able to terminate, renegotiate or extend agreements in time
- That the agreements should be in Office 365 so that users can work with agreements in the same way as with other documents
MetaShare is a metadata-driven app for document management in Office 365. In one and the same app, users can work with agreements but also other types of governing and accounting documents such as instructions, policies, and protocols.
Come and listen to this webinar to learn how to get a good solution for your agreements but also for other types of documents. After the webinar, you can activate MetaShare in your organization for free for up to 2 months.
- Some statistics about contract management
- Important requirements for contract management
- Introduction to MetaShare
- Demonstration of MetaShare’s contract management
- What can Ways help you with?
When: 2022-06-08, between 15:00 and 16:00 (GMT +1)
Where: Webinar via Microsoft Teams (a calendar invitation with a link to the meeting will be sent to you)