How do I create folders in a workspace?
If you want to create a document folder in a workspace, e.g. if the workspace should have documents with specific permissions, based on which folder they reside in, then follow these instructions:
- Open the MetaShare workspace.
- Open the workspace’s SharePoint site and navigate to the site’s document library where the documents are stored.
- In the document library’s function bar, click on the “New” function and then select the “Folder” option:
- Give the folder a meaningful name and click on the “Create” button:
- You have now created the folder and close this browser tab.
To set unique folder permissions on the folder, follow these instructions.