How do I configure MetaShare?
Watch the following video to get a quick introduction on how to configure MetaShare with your own information structure:
In the Admin Manual you otherwise find all necessary information on how to configure MetaShare, starting with an introduction to some of the SharePoint’s components that are used within MetaShare:
- SharePoint’s term store, to manage MetaShare’s taxonomy
- SharePoint’s site columns, site content types and the content type hub, to manage MetaShare’s documents metadata.
Once you have set up your information structure, using these SharePoint components, you can start configuring MetaShare by:
- Creating and defining document templates
- Creating and configuring workspace configurations
- Creating workspaces
- Creating a customized search results page
- Migrating your documents