How to open a site content type
Here you find instructions on how to open a site content type that is used in a one of MetaShare’s workspace configurations.
- Go to MetaShare’s start page.
- Click on the “Settings” function in the top bar:
- Open the MetaShare configuration whose content type you want to open, in MetaShare settings’ left navigation menu. In the example below we have opened up the configuration for “Project”.
- Beneath the selected configuration, select the sub-menu “Document content types”.
- Click on the content type’s “Manage” link.
- A new window for the selected content type opens up.